The Government will soon launching Aadhaar Pay services that will enable people to make and receive payments by using their aadhaar number and biometrics. If this service starts people will not require to carry their phone for payments. Electronics and IT Minister of India Honorable Ravi Shankar Prasad told that they will soon roll out aadhaar Pay for cashless transactions to make India more Digitalize. By use of this service we will get good facility suppose we visit any of merchant store and we purchased something their then while making payment we can use our aadhaar number to make payments by verifying themselves using bio-metrics. The pay and receive money by aadhaar card will start soon. The banks are working on it to serve us. In other hand some banks have already developed their application and testing it. Further the Minister told that Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM app) the common platform for making quick payments using the UPI that is Unified Payments Interface has also been integrated with this new Aadhaar Enabled Payment System. See this is very simple method to pay and receive money by using our Aadhaar.
Learn how payments can be done through by your aadhaar card
After successfully launching of BHIM app government of India will soon launching aadhaar app, by launching this app government will going to change the whole payment system to make India more digitize. To take advantage of this service shopkeeper needs to buy a smartphone and bio-metric device. Bio-metric device will costs 1500 to 2000/- rupees. This Bio-metric device is going to connect with the smartphone through USB device. This device comes with IRIS scanner which scans the bio-metric data of customer fingers.
- Customer visit the merchant store to purchase something.
- After buying something shopkeeper asks for payment. Then shopkeeper put the amount of your bill in specific area in that app and shows you to cross verify the entered amount.
- If your cross verification completes you can select your favorite bank from the list, and put any of your finger on the bio-metric device.
- App online Scans your Bio-metric data if it verifies entered amount will be going to deduct from your bank account.
- You and shopkeeper both will get notified by the free SMS service.
Congrats… your transaction has been successfully done
Benefits of the Aadhar App
- There is no need to carry a smartphone while making the payments.
- Your aadhaar card and bio-metric verification is enough to make payments on the store.
- You will get each and every transactions alert on your registered mobile no with no costs.