Before you checking of your aadhar card status you need to firstly apply for aadhar card at your nearest UIDAI portal authorized by government of India and after completion of your application you need to keep the receipt of that aadhar card, receipt includes temporary photo of card holder, application time, enrollment number, birth date exact timing of application and much more.
As we know now days we can download each and every thing from internet as the same now you can download your unique aadhar card from the online internet, so that in case of your card has stolen or you forget somewhere in that emergency case you can use it for your future preference, it’s called eAadhar card.
How to check aadhar card/eaadhar status online?
The AADHAR/E-AADHAR card status can be check online through
To know your aadhar status following things must be required
- The Aadhar enrollment number & Date Time, stated at the acknowledgement slip provided at the Aadhar enrollment camp authorized by UIDAI.
- Both the fields are mandatory to be filled up for the candidate. Make sure to provide the most accurate information in the needed format stated on the website link.
- Besides, you would also need to insert an image-text given on website link.
- Click on “Submit” Button.
- In case of any error, try once again with all correct details.
Basics things you must know about your aadhar/eaadhar card?
The aadhar card number basically of twelve (12) digit, and it would be unique for everybody while enrolling or applying for the UIDAI issued card. This unique card meant for any individual in INDIA, any adult as well as children can apply for aadhar card but the aadhar code would be different for each family member. The individuals who are applying for eAadhar card have to submit their demographic details and the biometric information while applying these information securely stored or saved in the centralized aadhar database. Remember the aadhar card number has lifetime validity there is no expiration date for it because this is your unique number and it is available completely free of charge.